Skip to main content

New to self publishing? I can help with cover designing

This post is addressed to new fiction writers, the self-publishing lot, who do not have an agent and a traditional publisher behind them.

Since I have facility with Gimp, the Photoshop alternative, and have composed a number of book covers and other art pieces, I can help you with

  • second opinion on a book cover you have already created
  • troubleshooting if you are stuck with a wrong size or quality of book cover that Amazon etc are not accepting
  • guidance on placement of elements, their comparative sizing, etc on the cover
  • minor tweaks to the cover

Since I am myself a self-published author, I will not charge anything for such 'minor' help. After all, it is not a Fiverr job!

You are welcome!

book cover


Comments