Skip to main content

New to self publishing

 I have written many books and some have sold well. After getting some non-fiction books published by traditional/ mainstream publishers, I published some directly through Amazon - non-fiction and a little fiction. 

This new venture is fiction, and I have chosen a pseudonym. I have opened my accounts on Twitter etc, After half a day of opening the Twitter account, I received two 'follows and three comments. I opened a Facebook account too but found it overwhelming. I suppose, I cannot run a blog and then have more than one social media account.

This outreach was not necessary when I was publishing through known publishers. This is going to be a new way of placing the book before potential readers. I will share my experiences, especially when they are useful, with budding indie authors.

Though I know, I have hardly any reader right now, and I am keeping this venture completely dissociated with my other writings, yet I would request any casual visitor to kindly share your experiences and insights.

Comments